Dark and Darker studio fires decrease lower returned over DMCA takedown fiasco Dark And Darker Gold: 'We preference that Nexon will prevent making baseless claims' launched a four-detail reaction to its jail venture from Maplestory writer Nexon, together with a pinnacle diploma view statement, a written rebuttal and asset comparisons from Ironmace's person concept artist, a list of in-undertaking assets and their origins, and the reportedly entire, most effective in element-redacted git log (a sequential statistics of adjustments to the sport's code) of Dark and Darker's improvement thus far.

Ironmace moreover says it is going to be carrying out "common balance updates within the path of the approaching weeks" because it onboards endured comments from game enthusiasts.

Most significantly despite the fact that, voice chat is coming decrease again. Hollering to buddies and foes alike became possible in the well-known demo model of Dark and Darker however no longer within the early get right of access to version that wonder launched in advance this month.

"we are hoping you enjoy screaming in your hearts satisfaction within the dungeons," Ironmace says. Assuming there are not any bugs or problems with voice chat, it without a doubt is a huge win. If I cannot listen to my pal playing as a bard try and fearfully supplier the maximum tenuous truce among us and  spell slinging jerks, how else am I alleged to feel alive?

Dark and Darker went offline at 11 am Pacific time and is now decrease returned online buying Dark And Darker Gold. The the rest of the patch notes with balance modifications are as follows